 Boats / 179
Re: Making a Dock :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 20:13:13 GMT

In lugnet.boats, Braden Fox writes:
Heya everyone. I was wondering if anyone here has converted a sail n' fly
marina into a cargo dock. I know it sounds like a weird project, but if i
could do it, i have a readily available one to go buy from a friend for 20$, i
should probably get it anyway :o)

Here, I suggest doing -exactly- what the real ones do, and you now have a easy
way to make white, or black, docking.

Take the train track, and build a support network around it.  Tile this area
using 2x2 tiles (now, since they are widely available).  Build outward to about
16 wide using this method, and then have the rails for the dock crane outside
of this.   Presto, one dock in which road and rail are both served!

James Powell