 Boats / 139
  Re: Sorry for this taking so long, but thanks for waiting!! (pictures are up!)

Erin: (...) Nice work. I suppose that the next challenge is to see how small a cruise ship it possible to build, while still keeping all the essential features. Play well, Jacob (who is working on a vessel for the bad-guy-adventurers) ---...--- -- (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Sorry for this taking so long, but thanks for waiting!! (pictures are up!)

(...) Do you mean at minifig scale or not? I mean: Shall the boat accomodate minifigs or not? I would agree with you that building a small model to have basically the same features would be an interesting challenge. Sure, building large models is a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.boats)

  Cruise ship (Was: Sorry for this taking so long, but thanks for waiting!! (pictures are up!))

Fredrik: (...) Minifig scale, but with "selective compression". (...) It applies to non-technic models too, even though it probably isn't quite as difficult. (...) Mmmm. (yes) But <long complaint about juniorisation/> Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Cruise ship (Was: Sorry for this taking so long, but thanks for waiting!! (pictures are up!))

(...) Of course. That applies without saying. I was thinking more in a historic perspective, not with the recent years in mind. Fredrik (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Sorry for this taking so long, but thanks for waiting!! (pictures are up!)

(...) Well, no actually. My next water project will be a ferry (Kinda like the ferries that are located in Estonia). When I built Seaborn Brick, I was hooked on the "real life scale" Type of model. I can never go back to the "six wide building" Lego (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Sorry for this taking so long, but thanks for waiting!! (pictures are up!)

Wow! That's a challenge! I've always dreamt of seeing a big ferry in minifig scale lego! Actually, I saw one of those ferries in LEGO, at a travel agency in Gothenburg. It wasn't minifig scale though, but really realistic. --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Sorry for this taking so long, but thanks for waiting!! (pictures are up!)

The ferry was built and almost completed about two months ago. But then one night I was transporting it to another room in my house and uhh.......the unthinkable happened. CRASH! SHLINKLE! BOOM! AHHH!!!! Yep, it fell. The feeling you get when it (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.boats)