 Boats / *439 (-20)
  Re: New Airline Promo

(...) As far as it was posted (so far)... Maersk is only giving these away to their preferred customers. But from an (as yet) unverified German Service Rep, these sets will hit Shop@Home as an exclusive. I don't think we'll get more info than that (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.promo, lugnet.boats)

  Re: New Airline Promo

(...) If anyone has any information on this set (10152) Please let it be known! (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.promo, lugnet.boats)

  Re: minifig scale cargo boat

Thanks for more detailed pictures. The bow and stern detailing is nice. This really encourages me to consider a Great Lakes type freighter. (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: minifig scale cargo boat

(...) Thanx Ed, Here are the brand new pix : (URL) can see Captain Médé FreeLUG Minifig just there : (URL) some internal details later... (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: minifig scale cargo boat

(...) Very nice. There can never be enough ship builders. Please pass along compliments to Captain Mede. Looking forward to more pictures. (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.boats)

  minifig scale cargo boat

A FreeLUG member (médérick) shown us his cargo boat model a few weeks ago : (URL) deep link : (URL) This guy is a sailorman (trawler-man in the channel). The boat is about 1,5 meters long. There's some (fun)ctional details such lights, rudder..more (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Pictures Of This Set?

"Jeff Barnas" <jmbarnas@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Hu4M1L.1In8@lugnet.com... (...) this set? (...) Will building instructions help? You can find building instructions at (URL) Steinnes (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.boats, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

  Pictures Of This Set?

Does anyone have any this set and some better or more detailes pics of this set? 5848 (URL) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.boats, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures from the second Great Western LEGO Train Show at the STEAM Museum, Swindon, UK

(...) Quick self-publicising cross-post, since Huw's taken some nice pictures of my 'Orca': (URL) Railton (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.boats)

  Smuggler

Hello, I've always wanted to use that old blue hull from my 4015 set... Johnny Thunder knows that Old Bill is not just a fisherman. Bill is using his rusty boat to smuggle weapons, explosives and whisky in secret compartments under cargo hatch and (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.boats, FTX)

  4 New Lego Sets in LDraw

I've uploaded 4 Lego sets I did in LDraw to my website: (URL) sets are: Classic Space: 6825 (Cosmic Comet) 6861 (X-1 Patrol Craft) 6931 (F-X Star Patroller) Model Team: 5521 (Sea Jet) Enjoy -Orion (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space, lugnet.boats)

  My Red Lego Boat Story (Was Re: Chili - Canine Mecha)

(...) Sorry Eric, but this (URL) pic> is just wrong. ;-P (...) OMG, I just rememberd the bomb story! Check this out, When I was a kid I played with Lego, duh, but I lived in San Francisco Caifornia. I would ride the bus to Golden Gate Park with my (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.boats, lugnet.year.1978, lugnet.year.2003, FTX)

  Re: Shirley day Lego Setup

(...) Keep doing what you love James. I too have done a solo gig where I had put on display a 32' long cable-stayed bridge in a window at a toy store. Yes, a lot of work!!! When I was done and standing outside admiring it, a couple walked by and (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Shirley day Lego Setup

(...) That was always one of my favorite things about working at the LEGO Imagination Center. Families would look at the big displays, Mom & Dad would say something like "that's impossible", kids would look at the same displays and say "If *I* had (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats)

  Shirley day Lego Setup

I've just got back from doing another solo gig- isn't living in a AFOL shy area great? Anyway, I had 30' by 30-120" to play with, including the debut of two new features for me, a pond (canal) system, and "Bricstol Temple Meads". The pond kind of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats)

  HMLS Intractable

Ahoy! At last, a British vessel of note in the waters of Port Brique!! Sailing into Port Brique harbour late one April morning in 1803, the sloop-of-war Intractable under the command of Commander Reginald Stalwart-Hope was a fine sight. Locals (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats) !

  Misérable

It is finished! After many late nights I have put the final external touches on my 28 Gun Frigate, Misérable. Misérable is a worthy successor to my Light Frigate, Eponine II, but has moved the shipbuilding efforts of Port Brique to a higher level. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats, lugnet.loc.au) !!

  Re: "Mieling" v1.5

Hi Nick, (...) Seems an improvement to me. The added color makes the shape come out more, making your ship more beautiful than it already was. A nice touch with the symbol embedded in the deck. Cheers, Twan. (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: "Mieling" v1.5

<snip> (...) naa.. if the picture starts out at 240 pixels, then that's really gonna be the best size you can get. you definately won't be able to go up to 400. i know what its like dealing with a subpar camera.. for a while i had to take pictures (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: "Mieling" v1.5

(...) big but i guess through photoshop i could enlarge them but i don't want to lower the quality any lower. Anyway, I took the pictures late at night and was anxious to go to bed. The lifeboat was Nathan Wells's design. Some good pics of different (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact