 Belville / 96
Re: lugnet.belville has got on it's feet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:46:07 GMT

Not to be a pain in the butt here.. though could someone please take the
general followup off here ????

Thanks
Tamy

Frank Filz wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:
And kids are quick to realize they can swap heads, feet, arms, etc. to
make their own new characters (like King's head on Queen's body). I've made some
more "normal" looking kids by putting boy heads on the girls' bodies. I also
match up non-pink bodies with non-blonde heads.

Huh?  You can do this.  Cooool.  Maybe we will have to buy some extra belfigs.
Our castle needs some hangers-on.

I could probably spare a couple figs (I have several copies of 5846,
almost 2 sets of 5890 figs, plus perhaps a few extras).

as for cost... Hasn't there been a dramatic price drop? (to a level I'd call
reasonable.) The most expensive sets went from $99 down to $66. That's five
years later with same number of pieces. (1)

And the current sets don't have those awful StarTrekish grid-walls.

You don't want to know how many of those I have... Actually, I do have a
plan to use some of the pink ones as a fence around a rich estate in my
minifig town.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com