 Belville / 609
was Re: 2 guys on brickshelf who inspire me, is now LEO, where can I see more of your work!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:00:45 GMT

Thanks for this useful information. The more I look at your work, the more I
like it. I always build op a scale 1:25, so for me it was a small step to put those Bel-figs in.

     Leo, Leo, Leo, the large model of yours (I believe that you referred to it
as "the ruins", but I'm not sure) that was photographed at brickfest was so
freaking awesome.  I've been trying to find more pics of your work, but I have
not yet found any.  Where do you keep it? I want to see more!

Thanks to you, I got some ideas and I am collecting the figs.

     I can't tell you how flattered I am to know this. Please try to share your
new work with the rest of us when you can.

I just posted some new pics to brickshelf, but I want to put a few more up
before I make an "announcement" about them.
Stay tuned, I'm gonna try to knock it out before I split for work.
-D