 Belville / 604
603  |  605
Subject:
2 guys on brickshelf who inspire me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:42:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

First, Brently Mills, although he uses mostly Technic Maxi-Figs, he works in a
similar scale, and his work rocks, so go and check out his brickshelf folder:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=brentlymills

Then go and check out Kezzart, whose minifig work uses tons of belville pieces,
but who's belville work is incomparable:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=kezzart

Oh, and then go and check out my folder, I don't think that I've got anything on
those two guys, but check it out anyway:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Damien27

eagerly awaiting a martial-arts themed belville line (maybe along the lines of
crouching tiger and hero),
D.