 Belville / 583
  A little somethin' for everyone

Yo! Yo! Yo! The kid is back, y'all and I got some goodies for all of my lugnet fam!!! Check out my first slew of posts to brickshelf: (URL) of the MOC's contained therein are of Belville scale structures construced out of either Harry Potter or (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.harrypotter) !!

  Re: A little somethin' for everyone

Hello! Six members high- or spotlighted this message but nobody actually dares to answer? Well, finally somebody built some reasonable Belville MOCs! In terms of posing the figs Belville is unsurpassed (OK, never got a Scala fig between my fingers) (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build)

  Re: A little somethin' for everyone

Thanks, Jo, for the praise!!! I've appreciated a lot of your work and opinions here on lugnet in the past. It's twice as nice to get props from such an active member of the lugnet community, so I'll thank you a second time. I'm really bummed that (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build)

  Re: A little somethin' for everyone

Hello! (...) Yeah, I wonder what they were thinking when they disarticulated the elbows of the figs. That clearly is not an improvement. I was glad, though, they didn't continue the Fairy Tale line with these new figures, so I wasn't forced to (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build, FTX)