 Belville / 506
  Re: New 2003 Belville Sets

Pirate folks, read on, you'll see why... Having finally had a chance a week or so ago to see these pictures... (...) The snail looks neat and I also like those toadstool 4x4 radar dishes. The huge flowers are kinda cool looking also (using that old (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: New 2003 Belville Sets

Pink! Pink and Purple! You can tell which aisles are for girls at the toy store: just look for pink and purple (or the romance section at the book store). The horror... Okay, so, maybe Belville has some useful stuff, but at best I'll go to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.year.2003)