 Belville / 445
Re: Bye Bye Belville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 14:55:07 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Grahame Reid writes:
Greg Perry wrote:

Don't panic yet, I have seen evidence of six new Belville sets for this
year. Of course, they may not be available in all markets.

Grahame

Where have you seen this evidence? I have been watching the news groups, Web
and Lugnet sites and, so far, have seen nothing. Of course, most fans act as if
the only sets that really exist are the mini-fig based sets and Technic.

If you know of a Web site where forthcoming sets might be viewed, let us know.
I have been trying Lego's own site, but it only shows the 2001 sets.

Thanks, WES