 Belville / 363
    5832 Vanilla's Magic Teaparty —Frank Filz
   I just received this set today. Interesting little set, though a bit light on parts (if one isn't interested in the doll). Unfortunately, I'm a little less excited about it than originally. Why? The problem is that the tea cups are actually DUPLO (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

        Re: 5832 Vanilla's Magic Teaparty —Peter White
   (...) I guess they are Duplo size for the humans to join the tea party. Must be a bottomless teapot though. (...) It's hard from the set pic to tell what was stuck on her head. (...) Time for a cakeshop/bakery in the town. (...) What if you built (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

        Re: 5832 Vanilla's Magic Teaparty —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) That was my take on the set, child has tea party with doll. As far as I can tell these are the same pieces as in the new large scale Duplo Doll Kitchen (and other) sets. (The new Belville and Duplo Dolls are not released here until next month, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)