 Belville / 358
  Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks?

(...) I am unclear as to the specific crown you are referring. In Belville set 5808 the small crown is attached to the pink top of a tower. (URL) Belville set 5808 Enchanted palace pages 14 and 15 Is this sort of what you want to do? This is not (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks?

Hi, I had already figured out how to attach that kind of crown. I didn't realize that it was in this set, but I attached it the same way - using a 1x1 round. I'm talking about the small transparent crown as on the queen in 5826 (The Queen's (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)