 Belville / 351
Re: 2001 Belville starting to arrive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 01:08:14 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

Hmmm. Frank, did you notice the biggest perk in the new Spring 2001 S@H
catalog? It's not a new set - it was previously Europe-only, and oh, my...

I'm talking about 5399, the BV accesories set, with a bunch of wands, some
crowns goblet, etc, but the two best pieces are the green gem - only
available in select few sets - and the love letter, which is just too cool.
I'm waiting for a break to buy a few sets to get that one (shipping would be
horrendous otherwise) but I'll get it as soon as I can.

Cool. My package was too small to have a new catalog enclosed. All I got
was the sale flyer. :-)

Looks like some of it is good stuff, but I might wait before I get those two
sets (5833 and 5399) and I probably won't get any of the other new sets.
Maybe I'd spill some cash on the Queen's chamber or the Fairy Queen's room -
I never got a chance to get them last year.

The rest of the new sets look like too much for too little, unfortunately.

Yea, unfortunately, as always, Belville is pricy for what you get if you
aren't into the scale (I think the prices are more reasonable when you
consider the whole set, though I haven't paid attention to what Barbie
sells for).

Frank