 Belville / 348
347  |  349
Subject:
Cool new trans-blue roof element in 5834!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 00:17:53 GMT

Hey,

I just got the spring catalog and 5834 has a new light-trans-blue,
triangular roof element that looks really cool!

I think it would match minifig scale nicely too.

Unfortunately, most of the other parts in that set are of little use and it
is grossly over-priced at $41!!!

I can't really see this part showing up on Brickbay either!

Boo-hoo - I wonder how I will ever get this part?  Belville stuff hardly
ever seems to go on sale.