 Belville / 355
Re: Cool new trans-blue roof element in 5834!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 06:16:04 GMT

Check out the trans-magenta 1x4 too!

KL

In lugnet.belville, Frank Filz writes:
Peter White wrote:

In lugnet.belville, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.belville, Brad Hamilton writes:

I just got the spring catalog and 5834 has a new light-trans-blue,
triangular roof element that looks really cool!

Unfortunately, most of the other parts in that set are of little use and • it
is grossly over-priced at $41!!!

I can tell ya, if it does, I am there!!!  That set has tons of parts I • want,
I'm just not sure whether it is worth the price or not...

Overpriced for sure. But where else are we going to get these parts.
Plus in 5834 you get a Lego tea-towel.

I doubt it's fabric. If we're lucky it will be vinyl, but most likely it
will be paper. I'll let you know when I get it though.

There's an ebay seller (from Arizona ?) who splits up Belville sets and • ebays
the parts. Bit of a non-profitable venture, one would think.

Yea, I've bought parts from them. Actually, I think there's a couple
people who do this but I might be mistaken. At least one of them will
also sell extra sets for the same final bid price when available, which
is sometimes handy.

Frank