 Belville / 272
Re: New / Interesting pieces and colors in 5826
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 16:37:20 GMT

<snip>
pete.w (Belville Support Group)

Shiri: "Hi, my name is Shiri Dori, and I buy Belville on a regular basis."

Hey, belville is legos best kept secret in my opinion, I'm a boy, and I have
multiples of most belville sets and there are no BV elements I dont love and
want, They expand your color palate and are generally just great. I look
forward to people saying, "Where did you get those pieces?" when they see moc's

I DON'T look forward to people saying "its bad enough you play with toys, but
now you play with girl toys too?!"

   I also have A lot of scala,   oh well  :)

see-ya Josh