 Belville / 251
Re: New / Interesting pieces and colors in 5826
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 03:27:30 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Dan Boger writes:
I'm just the messanger here... :)

We got 5826.  There were a few interesting things, including a very small
TransGreen we've-never-seen-it-before and we-love-it, that's right, the • FROG!!!

See pictures at:

http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~boger/lego/pics/5826/index.html

Waaaaah!!!  IwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwant!!!!  That purple
Lampost *rocks*!  And I was right about the trans-purple magnifying glass
handle!  :)

Jeff