 Belville / 257
Re: New / Interesting pieces and colors in 5826
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 03:40:54 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.belville, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.belville, Shiri Dori writes:
first impressions are the best so I'll quote my first thoughts... • <snip!>
-Shiri

Ditto.  I may have to go all out and, dare I say it, buy a Belville set!
Shiri, if I do, I'm tellin' you right now, all those pretty pink pieces and
figs are yours if you want them.
-Chris

I'll take anything other than the 'figs you don't want.  :)

Jeff

Are we suggesting group purchases?  One for you, one for me...

I hope these parts show up in 2001 Castle sets, some of them are great.  Those
colors could really add some nice touches to plain colored castles...
Aaron