 Belville / *406 (-10)
  Found the Rabbit (it was Belville not Duplo)

With a little poking around here on LUGNET I was able to find the rabbit figure that I vaguely remembered having seen in a set before. Turns out that it wasn't in a Duplo set but rather was found in the Belville theme (set 5824 specifically). Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.belville, lugnet.animation)

  Re: update to Webpage

(...) <snip> Oh wow, tons of great info! I remember when BV first came out, at first I thought it was cool but too childish for me, then I decided it was really stupid, and then (recently) I decided the pieces were worthy of my money... hmm. I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.belville)

  update to Webpage

I recently updated my page on the history of the Belville series. URL is: www.personal.psu.edu...ption.html Please note that the character after the "mw" is an "L" not a one. Enjoy. WES (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: My Site!

I had seen this a few days thought and thought it was really great (on brickshelf). The cottage is the most fantastic interior I've ever seen. Its just over-flowing with detail! Leah Cardaci <leah_cardaci@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

  Re: My Site!

(...) Howdy =) I've already told you how great your site is, but I just wanted to say again how great it is. =) hehe. Seriously though, you did a really nice job with the graphic design and those building designs in the Belville scale are just (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

  Re: My Site!

(...) I love the site Leah , I even added it to my favorites. Your site has a great look , better than most of the other lego sites looks by far. You have made a good use of other themes with your Castle models , i.e. using Bellville and such. I'll (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

  Re: My Site!

(...) Tim Coats' hummingbirds. You can see the original hummingbirds and some of Tim's other animal creations at the old Castle world site under creatures. (URL) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

  Re: My Site!

(...) Wow. Leah, this is very nice work. The biographies (that I read - I'll admit I haven't gone through everything yet) really hang together and the characters feel real, if that makes sense. I'm cross-posting this to .publish because completely (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville, lugnet.publish)

  Re: My Site!

Wow Leah! That's mighty purty-ful. Nice work...really. Sorry it took so long to get back to post, but there is so much to see. I like the idea of mixing figure scales (This was being discussed a couple of days ago elsewhere), and just had a thought (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

  My Site!

Hey everbody :-) I've finally put up a Web page for my LEGO creations. There' s not a lot up yet, but it has little bit of everything. The address is: www.geocities.com/skyllarplace. For those wondering about the crossposting to .Belvillle, my (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact