 Belville / *341 (-20)
  Belville top for my Natural History Museum

The original top to my natural history museum looked cool, but it was a bit too modern looking for the rest of the building. I redid it in a semi-victorian theme with a lot of Belville parts. (URL) are the other pictures of the building: (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) Thank you. Red Roadster! wonderful! The blue and yellow vehicles are no slouches either :-) ... [All would be excellent for the town contest!] (URL) history of Belville page on your site is an excellent resource. Your perspective of how (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future of Belville

Wes Loder wrote in message ... (...) Well, you have till Feb 15th to get them in for the Town building contest! Kevin ---...--- Victorian House: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) store: (URL) auctions: (URL) Lego Web page: (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) Sorry. I only have a few pics up of some of my earlier vehicles. Take a look at: www.personal.psu.edu.../m/w/mwl2/ Lego_homepage.html Will have to see what I can do soon concerning pictures of houses. Cheers, WES (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future of Belville

Hey, all I care about is that the parts can be used for mini-fig stuff and they are pretty cool. I trash most LEGO group models anyhow and build my own stuff. Wes Loder <mwl2@psu.edu> wrote in message news:G6nLCs.95n@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) <snip> (...) Sounds fabulous! Would love to see some pictures. I think your creations would be very appropriate for the town building contest too. Your creations could fit in various regular categories or you could choose to place them in the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) But, consider that Belville is part of LEGO SYSTEM. There is no reason to limit oneself to the pieces that come with the Belville sets. I currently have a doll house and a barn sitting on a desk all built to Belville scale. The house is three (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) While I haven't read HP yet (but my daughter has), I can speak about Belville, which I like. And does my daughter (13), who also likes Scala (I kiddingly curse TLC for duplicate doll themes;) Although the palettes of both are a bit off for my (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) Yes, and the built-in mystical theme, including props and designs might make it more attractive. It's no big deal to squirt dark grey plastic into a Belville mold rather than pink or purple. (...) Yes, but now that I think of it, the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) An interesting twist on the Belville format and theme, to be sure. I'm not sure I would like to see Harry Potter et. al. taking over Belville anymore than the other commentators in that thread, but I can see where the Belville scale would give (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) Check out this thread, Wes. (URL) Sean (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Future of Belville

First Belville took over the Paradisa themes, then, when Scala took those themes too, Belville morphed into a fairy land world of its own. I find this somewhat ironic considering that one of the original selling points of Belville was that its (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Green BURPS (was- Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?)

"Jon Kozan" <jauction@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G4wBwu.EsA@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Wish I could, I don't have any of them myself. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Green BURPS (was- Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?)

(...) green? Wow, I had thought this thread was dead. I've never picked up that set. But I have it on good authority - Ebay auctions I've seen - that they are indeed Dk Dk Green - Mike Walsh can probably confirm this as well. -Jon (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Green BURPS (was- Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?)

(...) Thanks! I looked right over it, couldn't see it behind the pony in the small pic on the DB. ~Nathan (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Green BURPS (was- Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?)

(...) In 5854 Pony Trekking. Jon, do you really have some that are a different shade than the standard green? /Eric McC/ (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.belville)

  Green BURPS (was- Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?)

(...) Green BURPS? In what set? I've looked the DB up and down for a Belville set with geen BURPS and I can't find any in any, although I did come across some yellow ones. We are talking about the Big Ugly Rock Piece right? Any help would be (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Belville children right size to pilot UCS X-Wing

(...) Belville children fit into Technic seats as well. I have built several vehicles to Belville scale taking advantage of this factor. I have often wondered why LEGO did not produce vehicles other than boats and carriages for the Belville series. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Belville children right size to pilot UCS X-Wing

I got started building my UCS X-Wing today, and tried out a Belville child in the pilot's seat. The child is just about the right size, though it doesn't sit very straight since Belville figures don't have a way to connect to studs or anything. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Next Year

(...) Nope, I love them BV cats... I'm allergic to the real ones, so at least I got'em in plastic. ;-) (...) Heeheeehee! ;-) (...) Ah-yep! They won't look at you *that* much weirder with a BV set than with a town one. ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact