 Belville / 324
Re: Belville children right size to pilot UCS X-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:14:51 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Frank Filz writes:
I got started building my UCS X-Wing today, and tried out a Belville
child in the pilot's seat. The child is just about the right size,
though it doesn't sit very straight since Belville figures don't have a
way to connect to studs or anything.

Belville children fit into Technic seats as well. I
have built several vehicles to Belville scale
taking advantage of this factor. I have often
wondered why LEGO did not produce vehicles
other than boats and carriages for the Belville
series. They could of at least offered a bicycle!
See: <www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/m/w/
mwl2/Lego_homepage.html> for some examples.
Cheers, WES