 Aquazone / 949
Re: New Lego Aqua raiders, Sealab 2021
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 21:31:11 GMT

   In lugnet.aquazone, Avery Christy wrote:

I thought that one thing that could be changed from moon base standards is using the smaller green 32x32 plates, rather than the larger grey 64x64 plates..

I like the idea for this, but green plates would look a bit strange for an underwater terrain IMO. Perhaps two (16x32) grey (rock) or tan (sand) baseplates should be used instead?

“Big Daddy” Nelson

PS: Maybe we’ll also see a Sea Monkey revival. Felix? Are you going to update this newsgroup?

Perhaps if enough people get involved with this we could get LEGO to make more of the 32x32 blue baseplates. My 2¢ worth.

-- Don