 Aquazone / 91
  Marine Research Institute

I have created a 16 story marine research building incorporating many aquazone and space parts. Some of you may recognize the lower sections as my older Aquarium building. Here is the link to the new pictures: (URL) is the link to my main web page: (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Marine Research Institute

(...) Cool tower, looks better than ever! How tall is it now (in feet/inches)? (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Marine Research Institute

(...) Thanks! It was approximately 4 feet high. Believe it or not, I was actually able to move the entire structure! I had to construct it elsewhere, and then lift it over the railroad tracks into the position you see in the photos. If you've ever (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Marine Research Institute

(...) Whoah, that's tall! It's also very creative, using those space domes like a huge bay window kinda thing. How did you mount them sideways? Alan (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Marine Research Institute

(...) a (...) I used the aquazone yellow 2x2x2.3? hex column pieces that have a 2x4 set of studs on the side. I used 4 of these. There were 2 in the front of the "bay" window, and one at each edge. Surprisingly enough, the structure was quite (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Marine Research Institute

(...) a (...) I neglected to mention some other tricky connections towards the top of the building. The two small domes are fastened with an aquazone "elbow" hex column hooked to a standard 4 stud technic axle. The axle penetrates a 1x4 technic (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)