 Aquazone / 834
    Re: Joe Meno, the new Sultan of Sea Monkey —Patrick Bunn
   (...) Congrats to Joe. Can't say i have anything new creation-wise i've been brickulating in a frenzy on a Ice Planet Moonbase and haven't built much else. But i'll be back. Pat "no sig fig" Bunn (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

        Re: Joe Meno, the new Sultan of Sea Monkey —Joe Meno
   (...) Thanks! It's nice to know that there is someone building SM stuff! Speaking of which, I should be posting my pix of the Forgotten One's Juggernaut soon.... Joe Meno .space paparazzi! (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)