 Aquazone / 798
Re: Yet another MOC: A Giant Lobster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 00:07:59 GMT

Now that is the best lego spaceship in the shape of seafood that I have
ever seen (actually, its probobly the only lego spaceship in the shape of
seafood that I have ever seen :)

Thanks!  Maybe I've found my niche!

Its a very good ship and it almost (I say almost) made me change my view • on
how usefull orange parts are :)

Believe me Jonathan, there's no such thing as useless parts, especially when
you need one that you don't have because you thought (at the time) that it
wasn't worth keeping!

Dave