 Space / 26367
Re: Yet another MOC: A Giant Lobster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:18:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
Ok, this one's not exactly Space, but I thought all you seafood fans out
there would get a kick out of it.  I tried use as much of my orange pieces
as possible.

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Giant%20Lobster.htm

Again, feedback is greatly appreciated!

Dave

Simply amazing.  I especially like the antennae and the tail.  Almost looks good
enough to eat. :-)

-Chris