 Space / 26499
Re: Yet another MOC: A Giant Lobster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 00:12:54 GMT

Awesome! A lot of good stuff has been said already, but I just had to tell • you:
keep up this great work/play. You may have started a new line of • spaceships with
this one.

Thanks Mark!  I'm thinking that my next project may be the Queen of all
Fleebnorks!

One question: do the claws bend down due to the weight? You use a lot of • hinge
plates, but still...

The arms don't droop much because I used hinge plates instead of bricks.
More hinges sandwiched together made the joints very tight.  Howevr, the
forward weight meant that I had to use a lot of those 2x2 circular
smooth-bottom pieces that rest directly on the ground underneath the head.
Otherwise, the model would indeed lean forward.

Mark "If only my Lego was sorted already" de Kock