 Aquazone / 719
  Re: What's up?

(...) So, do you want to do a diorama then? I'm also interested to hear your ideas for the poster. I'll be driving, so I can print it here and transport it. Do you want to do it in powerpoint? Thats usually how I do them for work... (...) I don't (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: What's up?

(...) Um, I don't use powerpoint...I use Photoshop, Illustrator...but hey I do need a course in PP. I'll look at my work copy tonight. And PP can import files, so it really shouldn't be a problem anyway. I would like to try a poster that would look (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.aquazone)