 Aquazone / 70
  Re: Free-for-all in the Aquazone!

(...) If we are going by weapons and craft with resupply ability, I'll have to vote for the Hydronauts. Also, they are specially trained to hunt and apprehend the vicious pirate Stingrays. I think they are the highest evoloution of combat-able (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Free-for-all in the Aquazone!

For me, the Aquanauts and Aquasharks aren't even in contention: Only Stingrays and Hydronauts are. Between those two, I think the Stingrays come out on top...barely. Their equipment is just plain brutal. None of the others can keep up with the sleek (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Free-for-all in the Aquazone!

(...) keep (...) I've got at least one copy of all the Stingray sets, and the let me say that the Scorpion is armed to to the teeth. Eight harpoons would would make all but the bravest Hydronaouts shiver! (...) for (...) but I (...) If you can get (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.aquazone)