 Aquazone / 677
676  |  678
Subject:
Ogel's Gyro Sub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 03:36:10 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, Ogel's Gyro Sub;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

Ogel's latest secret weapon has been unveiled! Borrowed from Jon's G-Wing
the concept for the cockpit.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons