 Aquazone / 619 (-10)
  Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.

(...) Felix! Cool Stuff! The Sea Monkeys rule! hey, no they don't... I must fight back against there schemes. (...) It's because I rock. "And Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." hey wait... that's not right. FIGHT THE SEA MONKEYS! (...) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.

(...) Wow, cool! I spotted the graphics on B-shelf and was wondering what was going on... (...) There are a couple of things that come to mind: Chris Giddens came up with a really cool angle on the Attack Crab beuiing built with the assistance of (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

(...) Hey, Alpha Team needs YOU! The Landmates would be great mecha against the AttackCrab, if the Landmates attacked en masse! And on the land, the Landmates have an advantage-they're small and quick. Joe Meno PS. Your landmates look really cool! (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

(...) Thanks! Once the legs came to be (I originally wasn't going to use legs), the whole model came together! Well, except for the tail..that took two more tries:) The cockpit was a truly happy accident. Originally, there wasn't going to be a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.

I was going to wait a while and add more content to this page, but Joe Meno's new MOC got me excited. (URL) the future, I hope to add detailed information regarding Sea Monkey biology, politics, and history. I'm open to any suggestions, so your (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.aquazone) !

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

(...) Ay Dios Mio! Joe, I don't even know where to begin. Not only is the model cool in general, but you've managed to capture the theme excellently. I love the cockpit and use of non conventional colors. I've said it before and I'll say it again. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

Looks like I need to tune my Landmates and gear up for war. Damn Sea Monkeys! Excellent mecha, love the tail and claws. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

(...) Yep, that was part of my inspiration... that and the initial shape was the two shell parts implied the crab look. I don't have the blue parts for the Leviathan..well, not yet, anyways:) And there's the subpods and the Ulysses..but they need (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

(...) That is pretty cool Joe. It has a very close resemblance to the leviathan(spelling?) in atlantis my fav disney movie. Is that were you got your inspiration for it? -Semaj (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

(...) Thanks! (...) Alpha Team cannot confirm nor deny that information. However, we can expect the worst. Joe Meno (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact