 Aquazone / 614
  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

(...) Ay Dios Mio! Joe, I don't even know where to begin. Not only is the model cool in general, but you've managed to capture the theme excellently. I love the cockpit and use of non conventional colors. I've said it before and I'll say it again. (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

(...) Thanks! Once the legs came to be (I originally wasn't going to use legs), the whole model came together! Well, except for the tail..that took two more tries:) The cockpit was a truly happy accident. Originally, there wasn't going to be a (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)