 Aquazone / 609 (-5)
  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

JOE! Dude you rock. Now for the conspiracy that must be investigated... if one were to peel off the tan paint on this crab... would one find it to be... TRANS NEON GREEN???? Could this be a.... MOTHER FLEEBNORK??? Have the Sea Monkeys so befriended (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

(...) Thanks! The AttackCrab is certainly the most unusual looking MOC I've done, and it started when I was playing with the quarter shells...which made the main body. The legs and tail came in much later, with more than a couple of revisions on the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

(...) Thanks! The claws were inventions of frustration, as I couldn't figure out how to do the claws initially, until I saw the Excavation Searcher box... (...) Well, with the war going on with the Sea Monkeys and .space, looks like Alpha Team will (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

(...) Thanks! I have a soft spot for Alpha Team, and well, with the Sea Monkeys declaring war.... (...) It just made so much sense:) Joe Meno (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

(...) Tell me about it:) (...) inspiring. Thanks. I was was roundaboutly inspired by the Leviathan from "Atlantis: The Lost Empire." And I finally figured out how to use the ball and socket Bionicle parts!!! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact