 Aquazone / 604 (-5)
  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

(...) Nice mixing of parts from various sources, too. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

Ahahahah! That's great! I love the use of the solid colored LOM canopies as claws. That's inspired. It makes me want to build something new before BricksWest. But then, I don't think that's going to happen, I'm too busy being addicted to Morrowind. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

(...) <<snip>> Very well done, I've never liked Alpha Team before! (...) /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

Whoa! How cool is that? Those Sea Monkeys are more clever than anyone could have imagined. Who said Bionicle was good for nothing? This model is seriously inspiring. Cheers, Allister (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkeys declare war on lugnet.space

Excellently creative. I've been anticipating another peak into the underwater world of the Sea Monkeys. I can't wait to see em at b-fest this summer. To the chef I'll take an order of Sea Monkey Land Walker on the half shell with some lump meat (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact