 Aquazone / 604 (-20)
  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

(...) Nice mixing of parts from various sources, too. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

Ahahahah! That's great! I love the use of the solid colored LOM canopies as claws. That's inspired. It makes me want to build something new before BricksWest. But then, I don't think that's going to happen, I'm too busy being addicted to Morrowind. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

(...) <<snip>> Very well done, I've never liked Alpha Team before! (...) /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab

Whoa! How cool is that? Those Sea Monkeys are more clever than anyone could have imagined. Who said Bionicle was good for nothing? This model is seriously inspiring. Cheers, Allister (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Sea Monkeys declare war on lugnet.space

Excellently creative. I've been anticipating another peak into the underwater world of the Sea Monkeys. I can't wait to see em at b-fest this summer. To the chef I'll take an order of Sea Monkey Land Walker on the half shell with some lump meat (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Sea Monkeys declare war on lugnet.space

(...) Thanks for the kind words, Gil. Your recipe sounds like it'd be complimented well with a nice white wine :^o Felix (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Sea Monkeys declare war on lugnet.space

THOSE are a riot. I'm sure they'd go wonderfully with a garlic butter and amandine sauce ;) Very cool Felix...I love the sea monkey line up. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  WhooHoo, SeaMonkeys

Whoohoo Felix begins his SeaMonkey assault on the evil .space conformists ;-) -paul neat walker, F (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Are Fleebnorks Toxic?

I thought fleebnorks are toxic? might check w/ the grand admiral on that... :-) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Chef Averts Interstallar War

In a bizarre turn of events, the chef of a hole-in-the-wall moonbase diner ended an interstellar war just moments after it had been declared. Chef Greez E. Zpoon was suprised to find Sea Monkeys sitting at his diner, getting quick bite to eat before (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Sea Monkeys declare war on lugnet.space

(...) Neat little walkers and suits! The walker is one of the relatively rare items that uses both tail parts and Galidor parts in a cool design! Joe Meno PS. Am building something for the Sea Monkeys...glad to see you're building for them too! (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Whoa, a compliment from the Space curator! Life is good! Thanks! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) This canopy part is the first that I found works better offset than horzontallly set. I love the parts to begin with (it's a cool shape to work with)and now there's some more possibilities to play with. Joe Meno (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Thanks! I was going for what I call 'reasonable realism' on the SeaHorse...and I'm happy you like it! As for the Batmobile, that was a fun little diversion project. Thanks again! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Keith, The SeaHorse can be armed, in fact I am thinking about that variant. My two approaches so far are to replace the lower cargo claw with a weapons rack or to replace the outer arms with launch pods. Another different idea is just to make (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Sea Monkeys declare war on lugnet.space

Dry-Lander Scum: We have tolerated enough insults to our Fleebnork allies... (URL) our watery wrath (following moderation): (URL) as we grow great armies by merely adding water! We come to life in minutes! The Sea Monkeys (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone) !

"Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> wrote in message news:H97I8C.3Go@lugnet.com... (...) This is sooooooo good Joe. It's a gorgeous MOC, thanks for sharing. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

The sub is great. I love the cockpit with the canopies built the way they are. Sideways canopies is something I need to work on. Maybe I'll take some pointers from this. (...) Ahh sweet return to childhood. Adam West would be proud of you. This is a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Holy Bat-crikeys, Menomeno! These are awesome! The work sub's detailing make it seem real, and the Batmobile is just right! COOL! Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

Good work, boy wonder. The SeaHorse rocks, very nice attention to detail. Are there any weapons? I understand its primarily a search and rescue ship, but you never know when you might encounter a mecha-squid or aquatic undead. -Keith (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact