 Aquazone / 534 (-20)
  Powersuit Variation

Howdy all! After seeing Mladen's 'Pixie' and reading the post by Felix about an underwater powersuit, I thought I'd try one. Not really much difference between mine and Mladen's, but it's the first MOC I have built in about four months! Enjoy On my (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.aquazone)

  Three New MOCs!

Hi all, I've been wanting to build a hovertank ever since the beginning of this year. For me, hovertanks are one of the most interesting land warfare vehicles to design. Setting about to make my tank look futuristic, and aggressive, I disposed of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.aquazone) !

  Re: Sea Horse

(...) Very Cool! I love em! Felix (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Sea Horse

"Tim Deering" <deering@direct.ca> wrote in message news:Gzu7BM.Fp6@lugnet.com... (...) turned (...) That's cool - love that it has a rider! -- Tom (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Sea Horse

Hello Hello. Here we have an underwater MOC. A Giant Blue Seahorse. Felix Greco and his Sea Monkeys made me think up this, and i think it turned out good. here is a front: (URL) is the back: (URL) is the main folder it has more pics of the seahorse, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone) !

  Re: The Sea Monkeys are Coming

[ XFUT lugnet.aquazone ] (...) Play well, Jacob -- City X'ers truck (building instructions): (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  The Sea Monkeys are Coming

Imagine if you will, Chris Giddens, Paul Hartzog and myself in line at the DC outlet store for Brickfest. As I steam to myself that someone went early and cleared the shelves of aquazone, we start throwing ideas around. And then it came-- (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone) !!

  Re: Stingray Aerospace/Submersible Fighter Leaperfish (and more)

Hi Jonh, thanks for the compliments. I think the ship you're refering to is the Creature Control One... (URL) of Creature Control... (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Stingray Aerospace/Submersible Fighter Leaperfish (and more)

(...) Those are great! Could you perhaps take pictures of the round spaceship in you awesome base? It looks interesting. -JHK (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Stingray Aerospace/Submersible Fighter Leaperfish (and more)