 Aquazone / 520
Re: Huw Millington`s Aquazone subs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 09:38:04 GMT

"Stefan Noll" <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message
news:GtHDyz.L3r@lugnet.com...
Hi Aquazonians !
I have made some renderings of Huw Millington`s Aquazone models:
His site is:
http://www.brickset.com/huwhomepage/moc/aquazone/index.html
Those subs are great !

Belated public thanks for doing these Stefan!

I plan to update the designs now, using some of the cool pieces that have
appeared in the alpha-team underwater sets.

Huw