 Aquazone / 524
523  |  525
Subject:
Stingray Aerospace/Submersible Fighter Leaperfish (and more)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 05:06:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Okay, I'm doing 2 things that are taboo.  First I'm replying to my own post,
second, I'm bringing an aquazone creation into the space group.  Hear me out
before you smack my hand...

The United Stingray Tribes (UST) have had enough of your attempt to claim
their planet and energy yeilding crystals.  It is time to take the
offensive.  Leaving Mother Ocean, the UST has developed the Leaperfish, a
transformable submersible fighter capable of air and space attack.

In addition, here's a cool base I had lofty intentions for, but lost interest...

And, if you want to put some cool eyewear on your dragons...

PLMKWYT... or don't- see if I care ;^)

Felix Greco
(who doesn't really understand why he likes underwater sci-fi so much- just
does)