 Aquazone / 504 (-20)
  VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002

Brad Justus, Sr. VP of Lego Direct did a question and answer session at Brickswest. I have completed the transcript of this event. You can download the .pdf file from here. (URL) Herrera (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Sr. VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002

Brad Justus, Sr. VP of Lego Direct did a question and answer session at Brickswest. I have completed the transcript of this event. You can download the .pdf file from here. (URL) Herrera (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)

(...) That's the only set with blue BURPs. Note also that besides the ubiquitous grey and dark grey, blue is the only other color the rectangular BURPs appear in. The triangular BURPs appear in grey, dark grey, tan, green, yellow, and white. Frank (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)

(URL) Shark's Crystal Cave / Aquashark Sea Wolf has one im sure some of theother aquazone sets do to xposted to .aquazone incase they know -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Andy (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.aquazone)

  announcing Eon project

howD all, I have a large ship in the works called the Eon. It is both a ocean-going luxury yacht as well as a space-going, er, luxury yacht ;-) It is based largely on various multimillion dollar luxury yachts and luxury 747 aircraft (yes you read (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.announce)

  New species of squid discovered- anyone want to build it? :)

Here's something cool for Mission Deep Sea: (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Ogel Command Calamari -(get the lemons and tartar sauce)

(...) Fantastic, great work. (URL) just a jaw dropping view(NLSO thinks so too). Gonna have to get a few more 4796's now. DaveG (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Re: Ogel Command Calamari -(get the lemons and tartar sauce)

(...) That's really great, Todd! Man, I need some of those new sets. :\ ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Ogel Command Calamari -(get the lemons and tartar sauce)

Well, I was inspired by the fact that the small squid only had 4 arms. Then I saw the post by Bradley Dale regarding his "Mutant Super Sub" and really got to building... I ended up with this large Ogel Command Calamari (URL) runs about 32in from top (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Re: "Mission Deep Sea" Mutant Super Sub!

WOW ! This is one of the best MOCs I ever saw ! (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: "Mission Deep Sea" Mutant Super Sub!

(...) of the dino hips too. The skinny arms lend the model a great mutant quality, kind of like vestigial arms. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: "Mission Deep Sea" Mutant Super Sub!

Cool! Very mutant looking, too. Dan (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  "Mission Deep Sea" Mutant Super Sub!

(URL) is my new sub that I built after school yesterday. It is about 30 cm long, and 20 cm wide. It has lots of room for the mini-figures to walk around inside. Several features make this a "Mission Deep Sea" model- ugly preprinted cockpit, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team 2002

(...) Uhhh, it looks like a standard LEGO female shoulder-length hairpiece, in dark red? (...) No can do, because I've never owned a Cam fig before. I gave the 2001 Alpha Team offerings a pretty wide berth. LFB (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Alpha Team 2002

(...) Dark red hair? Cool! How does it look? Could you tell me if her face looks the way it does on the (I think) box art at :(URL) Or is it still last year's design? Thanks, -L (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Alpha Team 2002

(...) Yep. And her hair is *dark red*, the new 2002 color. The number of parts etc., : Pieces: 91 Cool pieces: Cam's hair, dark red; legs and torso, a *dark blue*; the new propeller housings; The entire curved-slope canopy system (this set indcludes (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002)

  Alpha Team 2002

(...) Tell me more about the AT Navigator and ROV. Number of parts, interesting parts, etc. It has the Cam figure, right? How many pieces in the $5 Alpha Team set? (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002)

  Aqua sets forever.

I dream once, but you are in luck. Kbtoys is currently having a huge sale on the Aquazone series. I got get 6199 Hydro Crystalation Station for 39.99. If you use this code dominskb. You can get a $10 gift card until the 31st. Thanks Dominos Pizza. (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Lego Club Action Game

(...) sure. The yellow card with the unknown sub says: "Dolphin IV Speed: 60 knot (I'm not sure if this word is right. It's the seaman's speed.) Max. navigable depth: 200 meter Weappons: 2 harpoonmissiles Oxygenstock: 4000 metric tons (?) Reach: 20 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: 4 New MOCs

(...) I wanted to tell you that I was so impressed with your monorail and large base project that I've been shopping around the internet to aqcuire more aquazone related peices and make a large project myself. Felix (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact