 Aquazone / 492
491  |  493
Subject:
"Mission Deep Sea" Mutant Super Sub!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 18:11:21 GMT

This is my new sub that I built after school yesterday. It is about 30 cm
long, and 20 cm wide.  It has lots of room for the mini-figures to walk around
inside. Several features make this a "Mission Deep Sea" model- ugly preprinted
cockpit, click-hinged arms, and dinosaur hips used to hold propellors. The tail
can pop off and be used as a small vehicle.