 Aquazone / 444 (-10)
  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

Yeah, I guess you could see this thing tooling through the tunnels around Zion, eh? It's a little too clean though :) Thanks to all of you guys talking about SNOT techniques, I don't even think I could build a MOC without studs going everywhere (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

Ooooh! It looks very earthy! Very Matrix-ish! I like! SNOT is our friend :-D (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

(...) Well I'll be darned, you're right! I didn't even think about that when I was building this, but it does look quite a bit like a Vorlon Fighter, doesn't it. Wow, and that was entirely subliminal. Adrian (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

(...) Thanks. Can you tell your inspirations in there? The shovels, the pistols, the greeblies sticking out in all sorts of directions? Adrian (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

(...) Matt (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

Wow! It's look great Adrian! Very creative; I like it! ;-) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

Presenting my latest creation (hey, it's not a hoverthing!), called the Calamari Patrol Cruiser. By its name, you'd probably think it looks like a squid, and you'd be right. It's a combination undersea/space vehicle, thus the crossposting. Hey (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: (a confession) Re: I've updated...

(...) I finally got a chance to dig into your pics, Felix--I was unable to get to them the first time. That's an *excellent* outpost, I agree! It keeps the Hydronautty feel while not looking "flimsy" or incomplete (that open back just lets water (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've updated...

(...) Thanks for the kind words, Stefan. I don't really know that I deserve them though. As for an LDraw file, I've tried 3 times to make models in LDraw and I just can't figure that program out. Whats worse, my computer is so bad every time I try (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 3 new MOCS !

(...) Very nice Stefan. The Coral reminds me of a squid in a way. Its got kind of the same shape, and I also think squid can propel themselves in both directions. But hey, save something for the contest! It looks like you've gotten very experimental (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact