 Aquazone / 404 (-5)
  New Aquazone-Project

Hi Aquazonians ! In the last weeks I build Aquanauts-Stations to combine them together to a Aquanauts-Complex. The Stations are not ready but maybe you have ideas or suggestions to my Project. Here are some Pictures: (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone) !

  Re: Part naming

(...) I don't know that they would have names beyond aquazone helmet or aquazone air system. I don't know if that helps... (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: ATLANTIS!

I haven't started any MOC's yet, but there's a great book out that details characters and vehicles (not quite as detailed as the DK Star Wars books)I think I might pick that up to 'jog' my memory. Let us know when you have photos.. even partial (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Part naming

Hi, I have a few parts from Aquazone sets that I do not know the name; can you help me? They are that sort of "backpacks" with helmet, and two clips (for knife and harpoon). Pedro (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: ATLANTIS!

(...) Hey Nick, just saw the movie, didn't you? (Me too, just got back-good stuff-different, in a good way) I have an Aktitrak (the hammerhead-shark looking Atlantean vehicle) 75% finished (but it's been that way for weeks!). I have Moliere's digger (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact