 Aquazone / 399
  ATLANTIS!

Anyone made any MOCs from the movie Atlantis? The mining vehicles are Rock Raiders meets Adventurers (two of my favorite themes), and the Atlantian ships are Aquazone meets Tunafish (one of my favorite themes and one of least favorite cracker (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: ATLANTIS!

(...) Hey Nick, just saw the movie, didn't you? (Me too, just got back-good stuff-different, in a good way) I have an Aktitrak (the hammerhead-shark looking Atlantean vehicle) 75% finished (but it's been that way for weeks!). I have Moliere's digger (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: ATLANTIS!

I haven't started any MOC's yet, but there's a great book out that details characters and vehicles (not quite as detailed as the DK Star Wars books)I think I might pick that up to 'jog' my memory. Let us know when you have photos.. even partial (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)