 Aquazone / 399 (-20)
  ATLANTIS!

Anyone made any MOCs from the movie Atlantis? The mining vehicles are Rock Raiders meets Adventurers (two of my favorite themes), and the Atlantian ships are Aquazone meets Tunafish (one of my favorite themes and one of least favorite cracker (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: Whats up with brickbay?

Yep, it's a bummer. Everyone is having problems. It's a server issue that's being worked on. (...) "authorization (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.trains, lugnet.underground)

  Re: Whats up with brickbay?

(...) failed" message. It hasn't been working for a full day now. Eric. (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.trains, lugnet.underground)

  Atlanteans

I thought I'd drop this by all of you. One really cool way to make Atlantean looking minifigs is to stick a Stingray head on the Fright Knight torso with the vertical lines ((URL) Then stick on a lizard helmet and put black flippers on the sides of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Idea II/test-MOC

(...) Stefan, you da man! This definitely has to be my favorite of your creations so far. Sorry I haven't gotten your newer stuff on Soaking Wet. I've been plagued with technical problems lately. I like your ideas of expanding the theme. Lately, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Idea II/test-MOC

(...) Whoa! That is one mean sub! I love it! At a first glance, I thought someone had used my crustaceanauts idea. It is still great though. Now what if you had a theme with not just octopi, but with squid and cuttlefish, too? I have a list of other (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Idea II/test-MOC

Hi Aquazonians ! I think this idea is very good. If the LEGO-Group will not bring out any new aquatic theme, we could do it on our own. Here is a testship: (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  3 New MOCs !

Hi Aquazonians ! Here are 3 new MOCs: 1. Aquanauts Fugu [I don't know the right english word for the german word "Kugelfisch" is it "Ballfish" ?] (URL) The Aquanauts Monster of Loch Ness (URL) Aquaraiders Swordfish (URL) of the Octopus! (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Idea II

(...) Now this sounds cool. (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  New Idea II

Hi all, I have a new idea for aquazone (1). My idea is CRUSTACEANAUTS! Every sub looks like a crustacean because they are just plain obssessed with crustaceans! LOL! On the serious side,the Insectoids leg elements would be a must for this theme. The (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquanauts Base

Hi, See below: Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GApL6B.Ms2@lugnet.com... (...) As long as the structure above it is ballanced, you could beef up the interior of the bottom section (with straight bricks) sufficiently to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 New MOCs

Nice Stuff! Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GApJLu.JwC@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquanauts Base

Hi ! First I thought the base is unbuildable because it should be stand on the "sciencelab" which is to unstable. Second I thought 2 of the 4 arms will be to long so they might breake. And I used bricks that are not available in that colors. I used (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  2 New MOCs

Hi Aquazonians ! Here are 2 new Ships A Hydronauts-Ship: (URL) a Stingray-Ship: (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Lego Truck 1996

The aquazone display is pretty bland - just a bunch of BURPS. However, the space station is awsome! Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GAAK1t.868@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Aquanauts Base

Great Base! I don't necessarily think its unbuildable. With a few substitutions, I think I could build something similar (I have a LOT of the trans-blue parts). Very nice design. I like how all the sub-domes attach to the main body. I did something (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: : I've got a question to pose.........

To let everyone know, I cross posted it so I could possibly get more responses. Sorry it was so confusing. Robbie (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: : I've got a question to pose.........

I've got a question to pose to you-- why crosspost to trains? Please trim. -John (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: : I've got a question to pose.........

Please clarify.... (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.adventurers)

  : I've got a question to pose.........

Has anyone on Lugnet who reads this ever built, is building, or is in the process of building a meteorology team(aka. the National Severe Storms Laboratory)with a few vehicles? If so, please either e-mail me details and some ideas you used or please (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.adventurers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact