 Aquazone / 39
  MOC: Aquaraider Wavechopper

Newly added to my LEGO page (address in .sig, below). I bought the Hydro Reef Wrecker today (clearance at KB Toys) and was inspired to create a little something for the Aquaraiders. And thus, the Wavechopper, a one-man jet-propelled submarine (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: MOC: Aquaraider Wavechopper

[FUT lugnet.build, since I'm really not commenting much on the Aqua part of the message] (...) (URL) , since your .sig is properly formatted and my newsreader works correctly. ;-) (...) Cool little MOC. I like the second picture best, where it (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: MOC: Aquaraider Wavechopper

(...) Very nice indeed! (...) I know Jeff a little from NELUG and if you are talking about "Jeff - The non-minifig version" I can tell you that is his hair. Totaly unmodified :). As for "Jeff - The minifig version" that would be Qui-Gon Ginn's hair (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Aquaraider Wavechopper

(...) Thanks! (...) Well, one day I just stopped going for haircuts and...oh, you meant the minifig hair. It's Qui-Gon's hair from the SW Ep1 sets, no modification. (...) It's red, just like the real thing. The face was originally on a castle 'fig (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Aquaraider Wavechopper

(...) As I was sorting pieces last weekend (oops, wrong ng!), I found a castle fig that had the reddish brown hair and beard. I guess when I first got it, I probably assumed it was brown, but in a good light, it's definitely auburn. (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)