 Aquazone / 39
MOC: Aquaraider Wavechopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 05:51:15 GMT

Newly added to my LEGO page (address in .sig, below).

I bought the Hydro Reef Wrecker today (clearance at KB Toys) and was inspired
to create a little something for the Aquaraiders.  And thus, the Wavechopper,
a one-man jet-propelled submarine equivalent of a motorcycle.

No instructions (I still don't do LDRAW) but it's a simple enough design that
you ought to be able to figure it out should you want to build one of your own.

Check it out, let me know what you think.

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m