 Aquazone / 377
  Aquanauts Base

Hi Aquazonians ! Here is the Aquanauts-Base "Multiplex". It is a very large and unbuildable Station but I think it looks cool. (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquanauts Base

(...) Very Cool and a bit on the big side ;-) The last few weeks, I was thinking about (virtually) building a big, modular space / aqua base; your Control Base prodded me to start MLCad'ing the beast, but then you go and beat me to the punch. Now (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquanauts Base

Great Base! I don't necessarily think its unbuildable. With a few substitutions, I think I could build something similar (I have a LOT of the trans-blue parts). Very nice design. I like how all the sub-domes attach to the main body. I did something (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquanauts Base

Hi ! First I thought the base is unbuildable because it should be stand on the "sciencelab" which is to unstable. Second I thought 2 of the 4 arms will be to long so they might breake. And I used bricks that are not available in that colors. I used (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquanauts Base

Hi, See below: Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GApL6B.Ms2@lugnet.com... (...) As long as the structure above it is ballanced, you could beef up the interior of the bottom section (with straight bricks) sufficiently to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)