 Aquazone / 362
  Is this group coming back to life???

There seem to be many new MOC posts here lately. That's good because Aquazone is still one of my favorite themes. Right now, I'm building town, but I'll be back to Aquazone in no time. (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Is this group coming back to life???

(...) personally, I'm not a fan of Aquazone, but am very interested in adding the Neptune set??? (I think that's the name) to my town for a research/ learning center....it would also give something constructive for the "Alpha Team" to do (whenever I (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Is this group coming back to life???

The Neptune Discovery Lab was my favorite set for a while. Now that i have about 6 of them, I feel satisfied. If you can get this set, even at full price (around $80) its definitely worth it. I use the gate pieces all over the place and the 2 large (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Is this group coming back to life???

(...) Mine too, and will continue to be so. I think with the LoM set pieces and Alpha Team we are apt to see more creations. I'm planning on making a site listing for aquazone in the same manner as Franf F has done for castle and pirates. I hope to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)