 Aquazone / 254 (-20)
  Re: Space Base Ideas?

Hey Mark, Dang. would love to get more "interesting" baseplates. Besides flat road and green ones, I only have two of the old moon plates from my Galaxy Explorer. Sadly, that's ALL that I have from those days. D'oh! Evil-and-Stupid-for-...egos-Wayne (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Space Base Ideas?

Hi Wayne. I actually only bought two 6199's and I got the other two baseplates off eBay. The Rover that you see me working on is something on which I've been collaborating with Mark Rideout. It's fallen by the wayside at the moment because we (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Space Base Ideas?

I agree, it looks pretty groovy from the image. And I'd love to see some close ups. But *four* Hydro Crystalation Station?? Man, I'm just working on getting one. I also like that vehicle you're building. Evil Wayne (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Space Base Ideas?

Heh. Thanks. I might finish it tomorrow, since you're asking. You can look for it in .space. It's populated by Futurons. ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Space Base Ideas?

That looks like a cool MOC! We could use more MOC posts in the Aquazone group. Please finish it! Brad Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B61D9071.5E98%s...ink.com... (...) massive (...) ideas? (...) by (...) strike (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Can I use the aquazone logo I wonder?

I've seen the aquazone logo used in the fibblesnork guide. (URL) is a guide that I believe was created by Tod (the creater and master of LUGNET). You might ask him if he ever had any problems. I'm guessing that there was no problem since this web (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Can I use the aquazone logo I wonder?

Does anybody know if I could use the Aquazone logo on the aquazone contest webpage? -John (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  (canceled)

  Re: Aquazone Contest interest?

(...) We sure are! The website is starting to take shape right now, and rules are the main thing right know that need to be done, I think. (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Aquazone Contest interest?

(...) Yes, we're in the planning stages now. (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Aquazone Contest interest?

Is it still gonna happen? -Jonathan (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Coast Guard Station: What's your take on this?

Looks to me more like an Oilrig in the middle of the ocean. For interests sake it's kind of cool the way Lego made a European version (369) with yellow coloured vehicles, and an American version (575) with US Coastguard style colours. Nicholas Allan (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Coast Guard Station: What's your take on this?

575 Coast Guard Station was my first modern town set. One thing that never seemed quite sensible about it: is it supposed to be out in the middle of the water, or on some kind of pier? It's built more like a standing oil platform. At least the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Mining Research Base

Excellent! I particularly liked the way you used the BURPs! I think the structure looks very realistic with the way it extends from a rocky seabed. Keep up the good work! Trev (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Aquazone/Insectoid Power Station MOC

Peter White <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:G2pGH0.4su@lugnet.com... (...) combo), (...) reborn. Actually, I struggled with this building at first. I really wanted to build an Aquazone police station, but I just couldn't make it (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Aquazone/Insectoid Power Station MOC

(...) The SW sets I did build are now in MOCS, the 7151's I got on clearance will probably never be built as intended. (...) I had to go back and check, with all the dark green and black (nice combo), they're hard to make out. I wondered where the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:39EF98F8.F98177....com.au... (...) I assume you are referring to the Insectoid abdomens and the dark green saucer sections from Arachnoid star base? I also thought these parts were useless, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

Thanks for the compliments! Adam Myers <depechegun@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G2pF04.1nC@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Aquazone/Insectoid Power Station MOC

Yet again Brad's aqua creations continue to amaze me. Thanks and congratulations (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Aquazone/Insectoid Power Station MOC

Peter White <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:G2pEFs.Mq8@lugnet.com... (...) Actually, I built these MOC's about 2 weeks ago so they came before the CAD creations. Real stuff takes quite a while to make it to the web page because I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact