 Aquazone / 209 (-20)
  Re: Aquazone Contest interest?

(...) Sure.. Im in web design right now, so I could do a contest page for the contest. E-mail me if you want. Cya! -John Aronson (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Aquazone Contest interest?

BTW- this was posted to space because I think the majority of interest would be there. After all, most of us use Aquazone elements in our space models! (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Aquazone Contest interest?

I love Aquazone! I'm willing to bet that a lot of you do to. However, there are very few MOCs posted. I would love to sponsor a contest, but I don't have the publishing software or the web space. In an effort to inspire some cool creations in the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  RR spaceship (Was Re: Aquazone in Space World?)

Sergio Guerra wrote in message ... (...) a (...) or (...) If someone has pictures of the RR spaceship mentioned here could they please XP it to .space, as IMO being a spaceship it would be completely on-topic. Thanks, Paul LUGNET member 164 (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground)

  Re: Aquazone in Space World?

(...) Really? How is is designed? Does it have those Rock Raider cockpit pieces or Space ones? I wish I could see it. By the way, how did the RR crash on the rock planet anyway? Follow up to lugnet.underground --==Sergio==-- (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground)

  Re: Aquazone in Space World?

(...) The opening scenes of the rocker raider game for playstation show them in a space ship as well. Its a pretty sweet looking design. (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone in Space World?

Rock Raiders are futuristic. In Mania Magazine it said they crashed their and have to mine "brickonium" to make their ship and escape. -- Chef ICQ:84584424 AIM: Jedi101673 (URL) Greco <felixisgr8@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Aquazone in Space World?

Firstly, my usual disclaimer; I don't drop in enough to know if these things have been discussed (and they usually have been). But... I forgot who had proposed Space World a while back, but will aquazone be eligible? Like, Rock Raiders they are (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: The launch of my alternates page

(...) i was thinking about that canopy and its architectual posibilities this morning. I was thinking that it could be used as a gothic type window if mounted verticaly. I honestly think that this canopy is one of the best pieces that lego has put (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  New alternate

Well there is actually an aquazone alternate on my alternates page. I only have one picture so far. The utility i use to transfer images to jpeg format was being evil so I couldn't post a picture of the mini sub. It's an alternate of the sea (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: The launch of my alternates page

Pretty neat! I've had some trouble using parts from that set, with the exception of the long antenna. That part seems to find its way into almost every single one of my aquazone buildings! I also use the engines as fancy columns. I've never managed (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  The launch of my alternates page

i'm just writing to tell everyone that the alternates page that i posted in reference to a couple days ago is now up and running. there are currently no aquazone alternates (this will hopefully change soon). all that's up right now is an alternate (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: My elevated aquazone train system

I started Aquazone so I wouldn't need such a wide color variety of parts. However, now I really like it. I may continue building even when I have my full color assortment available again. My previous theme, town, seems a bit boring in comparison. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: My elevated aquazone train system

I love your new buildings and an RCX train? WOW! You have almost made me want to make something aquazone in ldraw myself. (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  My elevated aquazone train system

This is an Aquazone-themed train system driven by an RCX. Here is the link: (URL) included additional technical descriptions, and pictures of the buildings attached to the track on the web page. Comments are appreciated. Brad (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build) !

  My Aquazone Basilica

This is actually more of a research lab in my Aquazone city, but it reminds me of a basilica. It definitely shows some byzantine influence as well: (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build)

  Late Gothic Aquazone Church

This is my latest Aquazone place of worship. It's a lot smaller than my cathedral, but far more detailed. It also has an interior! I've included a lot of pictures (including the interior). Take a look and let me know what you think: (URL) is my (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Are there other aquazone MOC's????

That stuff looks pretty nice! I particularly like the green/black combinations. I don't have any of those dark green bricks. Also, I like your 6195 alternate. I got my new pictures scanned and am working on cleaning them up tonight. Brad Joseph (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Are there other aquazone MOC's????

hi brad here's a link to some stuff i've done: (URL) be cool to see the stuff you and adam have done too. ..joseph g (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  I need an inventory of 6100

I am desperatly looking for an inventory of, scanned instructions for or an ldraw .dat file of aquasharks set 6100. (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad, lugnet.db.scans, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact