 Aquazone / 199
    Re: The launch of my alternates page —Brad Hamilton
   Pretty neat! I've had some trouble using parts from that set, with the exception of the long antenna. That part seems to find its way into almost every single one of my aquazone buildings! I also use the engines as fancy columns. I've never managed (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: The launch of my alternates page —Adam Myers
   (...) i was thinking about that canopy and its architectual posibilities this morning. I was thinking that it could be used as a gothic type window if mounted verticaly. I honestly think that this canopy is one of the best pieces that lego has put (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)